November is almost here. It’s the start of the “Holidays” and that means travel, eating, and difficult times for diet and exercise. Don’t let this Holiday season get the best of you. Make sure you secure your November Membership at Industrial Athletics, the Home of CrossFit Alloy. We have a lot of new items and changes coming this next month:
– Adding a Competition Class for those who want to compete;
– New skill work added every week to focus on the Olympic Lifts;
– Mary’s Weight Lifting Strength Program;
– More Volume in the programming to get ready for the heavy Holiday season;
– A special Thanksgiving team WOD reserved for our members/athletes;
– The Olympic lifting classes continue twice a week;
– Potential return of the Continuing Fitness Education Program;
– and More . . .
All membership fees are due by November 1st. You can find more information about our membership options on our Membership Page. We accept cash and checks. Please make all checks payable to “Bionic Fitness, LLC.” As Industrial Athletics policy dictates, those who continue to attend classes without paying may be assessed a fee.