Our Athlete Of The Month for August is a bubbly, gentle, giant. His personality is infectious and he gives it his all during every workout. He loves to party and will make any excuse to wear a costume. You can typically find him in the 5:15am class, although he has surprised us in a late evening class once or twice. Whatever class he attends, you can guarantee that he is making someone laugh!
Our Athlete of the Month is:
1. Where are you from originally?
– Penn Run, PA (Indiana County)
2. If not from Pittsburgh, what brought you to Pittsburgh?
– Moved to Pittsburgh to finish my anthropology degree at the University of Pittsburgh.
3. Where do you work?
4. What is your favorite hobby?
5. How did you discover CrossFit?
– Friends were doing it
6. When did you start CrossFit?
7. Why did you start CrossFit?
– Discovered CrossFit in 2013 after losing my job and wanted something to do while unemployed.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
9. What is your least favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
10. What is the number 1 thing you want to get better at?
11. What is your favorite part about coming to CrossFit at Industrial Athletics?
12. What is your favorite CrossFit WOD?
– Cindy or any “death by”