The Athlete of the Month for September 2019 has been with us for about a year. She, and her husband, joined after attending one of our Community Days. She has shown a ton of progress over the last year attending almost daily at 6:15am. She always has a smile on her face and a positive attitude. We haven’t got her to try the Open yet, but she can be seen at most of our social events. A little known fact about her is that she is one of the preeminent cave mappers of Western Pennsylvania. The Athlete of the Month for September 2019 is:
1. Where are you from originally?
2. If not from Pittsburgh, what brought you to Pittsburgh?
3. Where do you work?
4. What is your favorite hobby?
5. How did you discover CrossFit?
6. When did you start CrossFit?
7. Why did you start CrossFit?
8. What is your favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
9. What is your least favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
10. What is the number 1 thing you want to get better at?
11. What is your favorite part about coming to CrossFit at Industrial Athletics?
12. What is your favorite CrossFit WOD?