Our athlete of the month is a model member. He encourages others by motivating them to be their best self, without even realizing it. He is friendly, a team player, and was a dark horse during this year’s Open Competition. You can typically find him in the 6:15 or 7:15am classes crushing whatever workout is programmed that day. Our June Athlete of the Month is:
1. Where are you from originally?
Born in Ohio and also lived in Texas, but spent a majority of my life in the Ingram and Robinson area.
2. If not from Pittsburgh, what brought you to Pittsburgh?
3. Where do you work?
Supply Chain for Advance Auto Parts (Remotely)
4. What is your favorite hobby?
Dog walking at the Humane Animal Rescue on the North side
5. How did you discover CrossFit?
6. When did you start CrossFit?
7. Why did you start CrossFit?
I like the unique combination of fitness modalities plus I had some encouragement from friends.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
9. What is your least favorite thing to do in CrossFit?
10. What is the number 1 thing you want to get better at?
11. What is your favorite part about coming to CrossFit at Industrial Athletics?
Lots of individualized attention to work on weaknesses
12. What is your favorite CrossFit WOD?