Our members Jill and Dude (collectively Jude) would like to start hosting a movie night for all Industrial Athletics members. Here are the details:
Hi Industrial Athletics!
We are moving into 2015 and we all know that Pittsburgh winters can be gray, dark, and depressing. We’ve decided to not let this bring us down. Instead we’re planning a night of movies and fun.
Please join us on Saturday, January 24, at 6 pm at our home Downtown for an Industrial Athletics movie night!
Here’s what we will provide:
1. Our building has a large (but private) community room equipped with a full kitchen, a big screen with projector and sound system, and room enough for all of us to kick back and be comfortable.
2. We’ll pop a LOT of popcorn and have a bunch of beer and soft drinks to share.
Here’s what we will need from YOU:
1. Your vote and/or suggestion for the featured films. Below is a list of five movie ideas. Vote for what you want to watch by emailing Jill or Dude. Feel free to propose other ideas that we will put out for a vote as well.
2. This is a BYO-food event. Please bring good eats and good drinks to share with the group. Remember, there’s a full kitchen (with stove, fridge, and microwave) for your convenience.
Please vote for your top choice by January 20.
1. Star Wars-palooza (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)
2. Indiana Jones Extravaganza (Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
3. James Bond Blowout (Casino Royale, Dr. No, Die Another Day)
4. Pittsburgh Pride Pandemonium (Jack Reacher, Striking Distance, The Silence of the Lambs)
5. Will Ferrell Fantasm (Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Old School)
We can’t wait to go to the movies with you!
Dude and Jill