For those of you who do not troll the CrossFit Games website, following them on Twitter, or like them on Facebook (like we do), you may not know that CrossFit has announced one of the events for this year’s CrossFit Games. The workout is called “Naughty Nancy” (See Announcement). Regular Nancy looks like this:
5 Rounds for Time:
15 Overhead Squats (95/65)
CrossFit announced the name of the workout, but hasn’t announced the details. CrossFit is leaving it up to the community to speculate until the event is announced next week.
So, we are going to turn this into a little inner-box challenge. Between the date of this post and when the event is announced, we want you to submit a Comment guessing what you think “Naughty Nancy” will be. The person who gets the closest will win a free hour of personal training with the Industrial Athletics Coach of his/her choice (a $50 value).
Here are the Rules:
1. Only one submission per person. Anyone who is discovered posting two guesses will be automatically disqualified. Don’t try to create more than one WordPress account, we are able to see all accounts created and who created them. You may not withdraw a submission once posted.
2. You must submit your guess as a COMMENT to THIS BLOG POST. General comments and banter is acceptable and encouraged. No Twitter and Facebook submissions will be accepted. No comments posted on other blog posts will be considered.
3. The winner is the person who guesses closest to the actual WOD. We will consider Rounds, Reps, Movements, Weights, Time Elements, Obstacles, etc. So, be specific.
4. The winner will be voted upon by the three Industrial Athletics Coaches. There will be no ties. The decision of the coaches will be final.
5. If two guesses are the same, the first submission in time will win.
6. Submissions will be accepted up to the time that the details are announced, not the time that the workout actually takes place. For those of you who have not experienced the Games before, workout details are sometimes announced days in advance.
7. If you are not a member of Industrial Athletics, you are still eligible to win. Please include some form of contact information in your Comment.